CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Toshiro Hitsygaya

Who?!?

Another commissioned card (for the friend who's daughter specifically requested the cards she wanted me to make for her birthday).

I had no idea who this character was until I was shown an image of him and had never heard of him. Spent ages looking for the perfect image and got it cleared by her dad before I used it.

Anyway, for anyone wondering, he is a character from an anime cartoon called Bleach and is her favourite character.

The backing is blue mirror board embossed using the polka dot embossing folder.

I used lots of glitter on the image to make it pop a bit.


I cut the flourishes using my Epic Six and cut them in blue glitter card and stuck on little gems.

Made the bows and used feathers from an old fascinator.


No comments:

Post a Comment