CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 August 2011

Can't find my balls!

I made this card with someone particular in mind but it will sit in my stash box for a couple of weeks as I think I can make a few improvements on it (mounting the image on sky blue for a start!).

Image is from Bugaboo and is from their Gus Character range. I cut round the image and also cut off his hair because I wanted him bald.

He is coloured with Promarkers. The back papers were from a pad purchased from Hobby Craft and some from Craft Superstore (absolute bargains as were 79p for 36 8x8 sheets).

I typed out the sentiment rather than use the one that came with the image as I wanted in rectangle rather than square.

I made the envelope (peeking out below in brown with white dots).

No comments:

Post a Comment