CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 August 2011

Lots of new stash!

Have been very busy playing with all new stash lately! Have actually brought a LOT of new stuff over the last 6 weeks but this is my reward for quitting smoking so what I would have spent on cigarettes, I am spending on crafting stuff! And some of it was brought out of my birthday money too so not quite as bad as it seems!


I recently purchased:
Clever Cuts Guilotine from Crafters Companion
Card making board from Crafter Companion
Letraset Ultra Fine Nibs for the promarker pens
Some gorgeous pink backing papers
Some very funky tartan backing papers
A pad of generic backing papers with stripes, stars, dots etc
Quicktuz Epic Six die cutting and embossing machine
Flourish dies
Some X Cut nestability dies
Lots of embossing folders (well, four!)
Loads of digi stamps
Envelope Maker Pro board from Crafters Companion
Some new stamps (alphabets, some hearts, a few FF sets)
Lots of new ribbons
Some new gems
Doily lace border punch from Martha Stewart
Scallop Dot punch from Martha Stewart
Layered Arches punch from Martha Stewart
Corner rounder punch
1/8 inch circle punch from Hobbycraft (which has broke! second time as I took the first one back after it broke within 2 days so giving up on that one)


Phew! LOADS of new stash, and of course that doesn't include things like DST, glue etc. I think that it is was a VERY good idea turning our spare room into my craft room. As it is the room is getting pretty full already! 


I also got a 6ft bookcase for my craft room but that was a freebie from work so doesn't count lol.


So next time I whinge that I NEED more stuff, I think I better take another look around my craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment