CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 May 2011

Girly birthday card in pink

Stamped image from Pergamano and coloured with promarkers.

I blended Dusky Rose with Lilac and Lavender to get a two tone effect on her outfit. Quite pleased with the results, especially for my first attempt at it!

Backing papers were part of my stash and I also used glitter card. The pink silk flowers were from Hobby craft and the purple peonies were won in Redrotties blog candy. The ribbon was from the pound shop!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Crafter Companion -  Challenge 12 Girls Birthday (http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-12girls-birthday.html)

1 comment:

  1. Waw,, This card is very nice, sweet and beautiful,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete