CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fishing Fathers day card

Another fathers day card made to order. My colleague ordered the card on the Wednesday for his partners dad. He went home and his partner asked where the card was. He explained that it is a handmade card. His partner looked at him blankly. He had to explain that I needed to actually make it. I know I am quick, but not that quick!

They are really pleased with it though.

Papermania stamp (these are really popular with those that order from me). Used a funky check backing which is from papermania and coloured with promarkers.


Kept the background of the image quite plain this time and I did matting and layering with some cheap card stock from Hobbycraft (yep, sometimes "cheap" and "hobbycraft" can be used in the same sentence without adding "not").

Deliberately coloured the sign slightly sketchy to try and give it rustic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment