CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 May 2011

3 Wedding acceptance cards

Have another wedding to attend in July for my cousin and made these acceptance cards for my and OH, my mum and my brother and sister in law.
Backing paper is from a new set from hobby craft and the wording is printed out using a free font. Stuck on a couple of sticky pearls to make it a little prettier.
Cream card with ivory ribbon and mounted a cream heart on a gold heart. The swirly gold vellum was brought from hobby craft ages ago and I think this is the first time I have used it!
Used gold mirror board and layered on black glitter card. Gold ribbon for the bow and edged two cream hearts with gold glitter. Wording printed out using a free font.

No comments:

Post a Comment