CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 June 2011

Sorry!

Have been a bit bad about updating lately! My head has been all over the place for the last month and have been suffering a lot with my PCOS. Had a trip to the docs and I am waiting on some test results to come back.

Anyway, to cheer myself up I brought some now Promarkers, a Memento Ink Pad (NEVER going back to the cheap ink pads now!) and a gorgeous punch from Martha Stewart. I got the Doily Lace one and it is so pretty. Have been having a play with it (spent pretty much all day in my craft room yesterday) and it is fab although a little but hard to actually punch through but it is not leaving any ragged edges that the cheaper one do.

Also treated myself to some card from the Paper Mill. 7 boxes of card for £35 and most boxes were literally overflowing. Got a great mixture or colours and textures and have been playing with that too.

I also went through an sorted out my old craft bits and gave a huge bag of stuff to OH's grandkids. I cut up some of the card into A5 pieces and into some strips. I then used my new punch on some of it. I also gave them loads of toppers, stickers, peel offs, card blanks etc. They were over the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment