CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 February 2012

Flower Easel Card

I recently got the Floriography disc from MCS and couldn't wait to play!

Printed two sheets of backing paper onto which I added the floral design using the MCS pro software. I then resized the Decoupage images to match and pritned then and spent a LONG time cutting them out and carefully laying it up!
I glittered up the edges of the flowers, leaves, butterfly and the swirly bits to make it stand out further.
I cut the stamped the sentiment and cut out using an xuct nesting due and used pearl drops (first try with that too so not perfect).
Stuck in two handmade hat pins under the sentiment.

I didn't take a picture but used ribbon and a handmade bow for the easel rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment