CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 July 2011

Pretty in Pink

Last one for today folks! I think this little girl is very cute! I have coloured her using promarkers (so need to get some fine tips though!). I have given her a tonal effect skirt. Used my xcut dies for the scalloped circles and a flourish die with pink mirror mirror board for the flourishes.
The flowers are from hobby craft and some blog candy I won and I used a pretty pale pink backing paper with a pale pink ribbon.
The box is also handmade and I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch to create the edges and more flourishes stuck on.
I have deliberately not put on a sentiment as I believe that this could be used many different occasions and is currently sitting in my stash box waiting for a new home x

No comments:

Post a Comment