CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2011

Very Nervous

Haven't had much chance to update lately as been working hard (at my paying job, making cards and sorting the spare room ready to be my craft room.


Hope you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding yesterday. Me and his lordship watched it together. Both got a bit choked a few times, it really was a beautiful wedding and how amazing did Kate look?

I have a little project in my head for the royal wedding as a keepsake. More to be revealed when I have thought it through properly!!!

Anywhoo, today I am going to try selling my cards to the general public at a table top sale (eeek). I am taking about 40 cards and hoping I sell some!

Taking a massive range of designs (easels, boxed cards, gate folds etc) for loads of different occasions. Have left a lot of them blank inside and without sentiments so people can decide what they want to use them for. Thought it may give me a better chance at selling.Have even created a little poster!

Will post some pics later of the set up and let you all know how I get on. Hoping to make at least £20.00 so finger and toes crossed everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment